Saturday, September 26, 2009

Six Word Saturday



The image of numbers fascinates me.

I love numbers. Maybe in a past life, I was a numbers guru or a high rolling gambler. Who knows? Yesterday was my birthday and I was adamant this year about NO GIFTS. I broke my own rule though and bought myself a gift. I stumbled across this giant dice and simply had to have it. My lucky number also happens to be 52. But that's another story for another day.....

PS: my husband came home with flowers for me and inside the bouquets were two pairs of funky reading glasses, which I also love!

12 comments:

  1. I love the idea that in a past life you were some high rolling gambler...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love numbers too...Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to play Dominoes so I am forever looking at numbers and even adding them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to collect dice as a kid...they can be so fascinating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday - enjoy your rule-breaking gift! And thanks for playing 6WS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. High-rolling gambler,
    in your previous life you
    cleaned up in Vegas.

    My Six Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seven come eleven! (And Happy Belated Birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your day was just amazing! To a wonderful year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, in my absence of blogging, I missed this new blog (or not so new now!) blog of yours. Glad to have seen it on your other blog. And I've added myself as a follower so I can keep up again!

    Can't remember if I told about my new blog or not. Anyway, you may be excited to know what it's about!

    Love and Light,
    Annie (ex JourneyThroughLife!!)
    xx

    http://newtomum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete