Monday, September 7, 2009

The end of summer


It's Labor Day and that brings summer to a near close. We've been hanging around this weekend. Relaxing. Eating. Playing. Reading. Kendall has the Twilight book. I picked it up out of curiosity and now I'm hooked. I've finished that one and I'm now half way through New Moon, the 2nd in the series. What else has been going on over the past few days?

Bubble blowing.....

A haircut (2-3 inches off)......

A big batch of Tomato Gravy (GO OVER HERE FOR THE RECIPE AND STORY)....

Time with Max....

Badminton at my parent's house.......

followed by a yummy dinner....

and more badminton. Breen and Kendall are the uber competitive in our little family. They like to play until a definite victory is declared

or until it's so dark that one of them can't see the shuttlecock anymore ;))

Like mother, like daughter...don't you think?

1 comment: