This week's Wishcasting prompt is What do you wish to remember? My head is like a huge filing cabinet overstuffed with scenes of my life; so many different memories and experiences. Here is just a small sampling of the things I wish to remember:
1. I wish to remember every hard stone that got lodged in my shoes during this journey of mine. Without those stones, I wouldn't be where I am today.
2. I wish to always remember the births of my children.
3. I wish to always remember the first date I had with Breen.
4. I wish to always remember every moment of our wedding.
5. I wish to always remember the multitude of blessings I have been given.
6. I wish to always remember that there are so many amazing people to connect with on this planet.
7. I wish to always remember that I've been given a chance at a whole new life and to never waste a single minute of it.
I can't believe I have been so late in mentioning my new pen pal, Erika. A few months ago, I got involved with a pen pal project here in the blogging community. I love the art of letter writing and I miss those days of getting something other than bills and junk mail from the mailman. I love the deeper personal connections that we can make. Erika and I have exchanged packages. She sent me the most awesome box filled with good things: candy, hot chocolate, pictures and a crocheted turtle AND A HANDWRITTEN LETTER :))It was such a treat. Thank you Erika!
Here's a new necklace I made yesterday:
Here's Breen crossing the finish line on Sunday: