Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday.....what do you wish to savour?

Another great Wishcasting Wednesday prompt! Just yesterday afternoon I was thinking about how busy and hectic life can be. Sometimes we forget that we are given the gift of just one moment, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. We go through our days fighting off stress at work, worries about future time and generally forgetting about living right in the moment. When I think about savouring, these are my wishes:

I would like to savor the feel of my husband's body curled near mine when we go to bed at night and wake up each morning. That's a gift and a blessing to have each other.

I would like to savour the moments when I feel deliciously creative; they don't always come easy.

I would like to savour the moments when I see my son with a genuine happy smile on his face; his happiness melts my heart.

I would like to savour each day that I'm here with my husband and children.

I would like to savour the feeling of pride and love when I see Breen's face as he crosses another finish line; it makes all the hours of training and early morning race starts worth every single minute.

I would like to savour the moments when I feel a close connection to God; that's a heartsong to me.

PS: Go on over here to check out today's apron :))))

18 comments:

  1. Jane you have the most scrumptous thoughts!

    As Jane wishes so rightly for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Jane wishes, I wish for her also:)

    Beautifully put!!I love your take on it - things I love and need to savour too!!
    I miss the fireflies - we don't have them up here. I adored catching them as a child - sooo much fun like magic they are!!!Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Jane wishes I wish for her also!

    WONDERFUL wishes...I feel the same in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Jane wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also.

    What a fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Jane wishes I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Jane wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also.

    Ahhh... so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Jane wishes for herself, I find it so very easy to wish for her as well -- your wishes really speak the internal voice of me, as a woman, wife, mom, as well as probably all of your commenters so far! So very well said!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Jane most beautifully wishes for herself today, so too do I wish for Jane :)snuggles, smiles and more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May all of your wishes come true, Jane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Jane wishes, I wish for her also.

    Very good wishes, and I am adoring your blog header which is too cool for words...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely "new" space you have here..."new" just shows how out of the blogloop I've been! LOL I will have internet at home for the first time in a year, starting Sunday (what a hiatus!) It will be so inspiring to follow you regularly...you are an amazingly creative woman!

    May all your wishes come true, Jane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Jane wishes, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We should all add these to our list also!

    Jane, that which you wish for, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Deliciously creative" - love that!

    As Jane wishes, so too do I!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As Jane wishes for herself, I wish also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Jane wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. As Jane wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete