Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Morning

Off to the start of another new week. The weekend went by quickly. Check out a new apron over here.

On Saturday, we went to my cousin's house for a graduation party. I haven't seen this side of my family in years. As I grow older and my life is filled with activity, I realize how easy it is to get out of touch with people. My cousins have kids that are now teenagers; the last time I saw them they were little kids. I looked around and observed my cousins and my family. So many of us have the same mannerisms and similar looks. I never really noticed it until now. We are all connected in ways we don't even realize. Families are interesting indeed.

My cousins Sue and Diane (I have always wanted a sister.)

My brother John and some more cousins:

Breen and the kids on the trampoline:



Last night, I found a stack of old magazines in the basement. This is how I find some inspiration when I'm feeling uninspired. Visual images are so stimulating for me. Here is a photo of some altered clothing that I found in one of the magazines. Now I'm visualizing a new project involving my love of sewing, collage and re purposing.

1 comment:

  1. That is cool that you got to see your cousins
    I remember trampolines we used to have one when the kids were young.

    I love your new inspiration


    Peace and Hugs

    ReplyDelete