Monday, August 17, 2009

Aprons for Sale!

I finally managed to get 11 out of 17 aprons on my Etsy store. Go on over here to take a look. It was a learning lesson in organization because my apron pictures were divided between two computers; hence, it took me twice as long to get them on the shop. I'll be adding lots more items...stay tuned!

We are in the middle of another heat wave today. It's the kind of heat that makes you want to crawl in to a walk-in refrigerator and stay there until Fall. Tomorrow, I'm taking the kids to a water park. That should make all of us happy since we've been sitting around the house staring at each other lately. Only 2 more weeks until school starts again and I am looking forward to it. Next summer, I'm planning a family vacation mid-August. I really miss not going to the lake in New Hampshire this summer but I wouldn't trade my time in San Diego with Breen for all the rice in China.

Here's a cloth journal cover that I made today. I'll be adding a section on Etsy for these. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful journal!

    And yeah...it's so hot here with awful humidity!
    I'm hoping for a kick-ass thunderstorm to break through in the next couple days.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and can't wait to check out your store



    peace and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have this blog that talks about Aprons for sale online.. You can read my blog at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/aprons-for-sale-at-apronpointcom.html

    ReplyDelete