Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday update


I feel like I'm standing on the edge of the fog waiting for it to lift and reveal my next part of the path. Lately, my mind has been buzzing non-stop. It's been processing so very much. Unfortunately, as open as I am, most of it needs to stay safely tucked away in my journal for now. I can tell you that I'm tracking my daily progress in the five areas of my life: God, self, significant other, family/friends and career. Specifically, how am I honoring and serving in those areas every day? Interestingly enough, the most challenging areas for me are God and career. I wholeheartedly believe in God but the challenge is how do I honor Him? I can never seem to get my mind still to sit in quiet time. And the career part? Well, it's been YEARS since I had to look for a job. Back then, it was a different economic climate and it never took me very long to get an interview. It's just a very different ball game now. My intention is to secure a job soon.

Breen completed his first half ironman on Sunday. His longest race yet. It is an honor and thrill to be there at the finish line of every race. Here are some pictures:



1 comment:

  1. Jane
    you will find that job it just has not found you yet!
    congrats to Breen


    Peace and Hugs

    ReplyDelete